Thursday, December 3, 2009

Stockholm Universitet, where the dreams come true

A place I do recommend university students apply for is Stockholm Universitet.

I studied there one year and the feeling I had was just fantastic, I felt in the future with a look in the past.

In the future because I had all the technology and means I needed to study properly

In the past because I could interact with many people from many countries: life, despite any technological evolution, will always be about friendships, love, sex and human contacts otherwise it wouldn’t be life, it would be something else, something unworthy.

Many faculties are in the Frescati area together with several places to have a decent lunch, plus three coffee shops and a big computer room

Follow my advice, if you have a chance just study there!



No comments: