Friday, October 13, 2017

WHY MUDHONEY ARE THE GREATEST

Knowing my passion for r&r people often ask me “How come you consider Muhoney the greatest? It makes no sense”.

I never liked perfection, it bores me to death.

I hardly ever adored artists who were universally acknowledged as the greatest.

I like seminal creators who start cultural movements that change things for real without being credited by the mass.

When you are at a small concert, and you look at a stranger and the 2 of you wink there’s no need to talk. Because you 2 know.

I adore those who create little masterpieces without ever losing contact with reality, probably due to lack of mass success.

And when you go see them 20 years later they give you same emotions

p.s.


Who says Pearl Jam are the last grunge band alive knows nothing about Seattle sound...



No comments: